Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please send us a message.
1. What makes Shanti Steam Box different to a steam room or sauna?
It's affordable, energy efficient and requires no plumbing or installation.
2. How is the steam produced in my Shanti Steam Box?
It comes with 1000V Fumigator machine that is connected via a hose into the box to
produce nine temperature levels of steam and it also has a timer function.
3. How do I clean or care for my Shanti Steam Box?
Simple and easy to clean, by using the provided chamois to remove excess water after each use
and spraying inside the box with the provided Shanti Steam Box Sanitiser spray.
4. How long will it take to receive my Shanti Steam Box?
As each Shanti Steam box is handcrafted and made to order, allow up to 8 weeks for completion.
You will receive email notification updates on the progress of your order.
5. What payment methods are available?
As Shanti Steam Box is made to order, we require full payment to place your order.
Our secured online payment system accepts debit or credit card payments.
6. Are there flexible payment options?
No, sorry we require full payment upfront to finalise your order.
7. Do I require a van or trailer to pick up my Shanti Steam Box from Port Elliot?
No, Shanti Steam Box when flat packed in boxes will fit in a station wagon or SUV/4 wheel drive with the seats down.
8. Can I get my Shanti Steam Box delivered? if so, how much does this cost?
Shanti Steam box can be flat packed and delivered for home assembly within Australia.
Quotes for delivery costs can be calculated prior to purchase on request via our contact page.
9. Do you deliver internationally?
Not at this point of time.
10. Does it come with a warranty?
All Shanti Steam Boxes come with three month craftsmen warranty against defects and the evaporator unit has a twelve month warranty.